1. We believe the Holy Bible, consisting of both the Old and New Testaments, is fully inspired by God’s Spirit in the original languages; that it is the only word of authority in matters of doctrine: and, it is the sufficient rule of conduct and practice. (Joshua 1:8; 2 Timothy 3:16,17)
2. We believe in God who is revealed in the Bible as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.(Psalm 2:7; Matthew 17:5; Matthew 28:19; John 1:1; John 14:16,17,26; John 15:26; John 16:7-16)
3. We believe that Jesus Christ is very God and very man; that He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, was born of the Virgin Mary, was crucified, died and was buried; that He rose again from the dead and was seen alive by His disciples for forty days, and He ascended into heaven from whence He will come again at the end of this age, and rule as King of Kings and Lord over all the earth. (Isaiah 7:14; Isaiah 9:6,7; Luke 1:30-35; Luke 24:1-8; Acts 1:1-3; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Corinthians 15:5-8)
4. We believe in the vicarious death of Jesus Christ; that we have salvation only through Him, and His blood cleanses us from all sin. (Isaiah 53:3-6; Acts 4:10-12; John 1:7-9; 1 John 2:1-3)
5. We believe that a person must be born again of the Spirit of God or he cannot enter into the Kingdom of God. (John 1:12,13; John 3:3-8)
6. We believe the Holy Spirit is given to enable the Church to fulfill it’s mission; that He convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment and, that He is our only source of power for service. (John 14:16,17; John 14:26; John 16:7-15; Acts 2:38,39; Acts 19:1-6)
7. We believe in water baptism of believers, signifying our union with Christ in His death and resurrection. (Mark 16:15,16; Matthew 28:19,20; Acts 2:38,39; Acts 19:1-6)
8. We believe in the Lord’s Supper. (Matthew 26:26-28; Mark 14:22-25; Luke 22:14-20; 1 Corinthians 11:23-33)
9. We believe in unity in all things essential, liberty in all things nonessential, and in all things the spirit of love and kindness.
10. The Chapel In The Pines Christian Fellowship is governed by the eighteenth chapter of the Gospel of Matthew and the thirteenth chapter of First Corinthians.